Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pattern Testing - Schnittmuster Testen - Testando um molde

Some days ago I got the chance to test an incredabe bag Pattern by Sue from I think Sew.

I am an old fan of her patterns and have already purchased some. They are easy, have detailed and accurate descriptions including the step-by-step on cloured pictures wich makes things easier.

Since you buy them online, you quickly get a link were the download can be done. Click there and print it. Works out fine - just with one pattern I had a problem here; it is supposed to be pint in a letter format paper and I don't know how to make it work since we have A4 format here in Germany. When printing is done, you can start cutting so, if you want to, you can buy it in the morning and go out for dinner with your new bag.

She's also got the cutest baby dresses & shoes patterns in the world, really!

The pattern I tested is this one. And, what can I say? It is great! Cute, fast and easy to make. Even for beginners like me! :)






Wish you all a great week,
Wünsche euch allen eine schöne Woche,
Uma boa semana a todos,

Daniela

No comments: