Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday - Gestern - Ontem

Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I could spend completely at home. And it was so good!
I had so many things to do and was excited that I could manage most of them.

First of all, my MIL has brought 3 huge boxes with baby clothes and toys that had been from our nephew and niece. Wow! It was so much!
So, there it was: project number 1 for the day: go through the clothes, pile them according to coulour and/ or washing instructions, wash, dry, iron (?!!), pile according to size and storage them on thousands of ziploc bags.

Ontem foi o primeiro dia há muito tempo que eu pude passar completamente em casa. E foi tão bom!
Tinha tantas coisas para fazer e fiquei super feliz porque pude dar conta de quase tudo.
Em primeiro lugar, minha sogra trouxe 3 caixas enormes com roupas e brinquedos de bebê que tinham sido dos nossos sobrinhos. Caramba, quanta coisa!
Então, lá estava ele: o projeto número 1 do dia: tirar as roupas das caixas, empilhá-las de acordo com cor e / ou instruções de lavagem, lavar, secar, passar (?!!) e empilhar de acordo com o tamanho e guardar tudo em milhares de sacos ziploc.

 

While the machine was working washing the clothes I could finish some Tilda projects I started before. And let me say, I am pretty proud of myself for having finished those 2 items. 
I was kind of afraid and spkeptical. You know when you see something and think that you have no idea how something could be done? Doesn't matter if it's small or big, just something you could never think of?
Those 2 are  good example of it. 2 super simple projects that I kept leaving on the side because I though they were too complicated.

The first one is this fabric box that I started making last week:

Enquanto a máquina estava trabalhando lavando as roupas eu pude terminar alguns projetos do livro da Tilda que tinha comecado antes. E deixe-me dizer, estou muito orgulhosa de mim mesma por ter terminado os 2 itens.
Tinha um misto de medo e desconfianca. Sabe quando você vê alguma coisa e acha que você não tem a menor idéia de como aquilo poderia ser feito? Não importa se é pequeno ou grande, apenas algo que parece inatingível?
Esses 2 são bom exemplo disso. Dois projetos super simples, dos quais fiquei fugind por un tempo por medo de serem muito complicados.
O primeiro é esta caixa de tecido que eu comecei a fazer na semana passada:

 
I was able to finish it! Wow, what a feeling. No idea why, but I just felt reall good.
The second thing I finished is one of the bathroom items on the book and I am not sure what's the official name they give it. This again I was very proud of. Specially beacause it turned out very cute:

Eu consegui terminar. Que emocao! Não faço ideia do porquê, mas eu só me senti muito bem.
A segunda coisa que eu terminei é um dos itens de banheiro no livro e não sei qual é o nome oficial que lhe dão. Esta vez, também, fiquei orgulhosa. Acho que ficou bem bonito:

Aaaaaand, that you may also agree with me that it was a productive day I started working on my biggest Tilda-book-project challenge: 

E, para que voces possam me dar razao que este foi um dia muito produtivo, eu comecei a trabalhar no meu maior desafio dentro do livro:


Good night everyone!
Gute Nacht!
Boa noite a todos!

No comments: