Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bible cover - capa de Bíblia

Some days ago we visited a dear couple of friends. The husband told me that his wife likes the things I do and ordered a Bible cover for her.

He sent me all the measures but it was the first time I was doing a book cover, so I got a bit uncertain about it. I ended up making two - in case one wouldn't fit (yes, I am a double, well actually a tripple checker!).

I was glad to see that the first cover that I did (the blue one) did fit perfectly! Now she can use the second one for a book she already have at home.

I was so happy to see how much she liked it. It made my day! It is so nice to realize that something you make with your own hands can bring joy to someone. That is why I love doing it! :)

Have a great day y'all!

PS: Tomorrow is friday, the weekend is comming. Yeah!