Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally - Endlich - Finalmente

After a long pause I will finally try to get active with my Crafts again. And surely I will share with you.

Hope to keep myself on track but if not you already know, my life got other priorities at the moment... :)

Nach einer langen Pause werde ich endlich versuchen, aktiv mit meinem Crafts wieder zu sein. Und sicherlich werde ich alles mit euch teilen.

Ich hoffe, mich auf Kurs zu halten, aber falls ich es nicht schaffe, dann wisst ihr schon, dass mein Leben im Moment andere Prioritäten hat ... :)


Depois de uma longa pausa, eu vou finalmente tentar me manter ativa com os meus crafts novamente. E, certamente, vou compartilhar com vocês.

Espero conseguir dar uma certa continuidade as coisas, caso não consiga, vocês já sabem, minha vida, no momento, tem outras prioridades ... :)






3 comments:

Anke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anke said...

Hi!

Nice to see you are back in blogland.

And congratulations with your gorgeous baby. Hope you are doing fine.


Greetzz Anke

CRAFtando said...

Thank you Anke,
we are doing great. She is such a gift!! :)
XOXO
Daniela