Monday, August 15, 2011

And the winner is... - Und die Gewwiner(in) ist... - E a vendedora é...


So, Chez Vies, CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Please contact me through the Blog, facebook or per email: craftando@gmail.com and send me your home address. This way the covers can happily fly to India! :)

And to the other ones who weren't so luck this time. Stay tuned because this week there will be another giveway. This could be your turn!


Chez Vies, Glückwunsch! :)


An alle andre die, dieses mal vielleicht nicht so viel Glück hatten, bleib dran denn diese Woche gibt einen neuen Geschenk. Probier einfach noch ein mal!


Chez Vies, Parabéns! :)


As outras que desta vez nao tiveram tanta sorte, fiquem ligadas porque esta semana tem mais um sorteio. Quem sabe essa nao eh a sua vez?

1 comment:

ChezVies said...

WOW....I'm SUPER ELATED *happydance*...you really made my day. I really want to win the pretty covers..thanks a lot for the fabulous giveaway..