Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New things for babies - Neue Dinge für babies - Coisas novas para bebes

I've always loved to sew things for babies.
Just the idea of making things for cute little ones has always excited me. 
Babies are something special!

Ich habe es immer geliebt Schen für Babys zu nähen.
Nur die Vorstellung süße Dinge für die Kleine zu machen haben mich schon immer aufgerregt (im gutten Sinn, bitte schön!).
Babys sind etwas besonders!

Eu sempre gostei de costurar coisas para bebes.
So de pensar em fazer algo para aquelas fofuras (pernas gosdinhas, pes pequeninos, ...) ja ficava animada.
Bebes sao algo especial!

Now, expecting my own and having so many other babies around (nephews, niece, from great friends, at church, etc.) I fell even more inspired and want to sew all those ideas that fly around my mind.

Here some of the things I`ve just finished or am on my way to:

Bibs/ Lätschen/ Babadores

This one I've started before Christmas but it ended up forgotten on a corner at my Craft space. Last month I was finally able to finish it.
Loved so much that I kept on trying more variations like these:
 Diese habe ich wor Weihnachten angefangen aber irgendwie habe ich in irgend eine Ecke von mein Craftzimmer vergessen. Letzte monat habe ich ihm endlich enden können.
Hat mir so gefalen, dass ich andere Variationen ausprobiert habe so wie diese:

Esse eu comecei antes do Natal mae acabei perdendo em algum lugar do meu cantinho craft. Mes passado finalemtne consegui terminar.
Gostei tanto que comecei a testar outras variacoes como essas aqui:

 

No comments: