Friday, February 5, 2010

Days 3 and 4 - Tage 3 und 4 - Dias 3 e 4

Strawberries are ready and I've started a super cute bag whic I think is going to look great!!!
Tonight again a busy evening but I'm hoping to get on the machine tomorrow afternoon.

I really hope that my recharger cable arrives soon so I can post the pics here.

Talk to you tomorrow again!


Eerdberen sind fertig und ich habe eine super süße Tasche angefangen. Ich glaube es wird total süß!!!
Heute wieder volles Programm am Abend aber ich hoffe, dass ich morgen nachmittag an der Nähmaschine sitzen kann.

Ich hoffe dass mein Aufladergerät für die Kamera bald kommt. Nur so kann ich hier ein paar Bilder "posten". :)

Bis morgen!!

Os morangos estao prontos e comecei a fazer uma bolsinha linda. Acho que vai ficar uma graca!
Hoje a noite esta bombando de compromissos novamente mas espero amanha a parde poder sentar à máquina de novo.

Nao vejo a hora do me carregador chegar pois so assim poderei postar as fotos aqui.

Ate amanha!!!

2 comments:

Anke said...

Hi

Via Flickr I discovered your blog and your challenge to make all 35 project from Sew Pretty Homestyle. I am also planning on doing some Tilda projects the next weeks, so I like to follow your blog and your progress. I wish you a lot of fun and good luck with it.

Greetings from Anke (Holland)

CRAFtando said...

Hello Anke!
Great to know that you found me out.
So, I took the challange and am working hard on it!
Hope to see some of your Tilda projects on the following weeks as well.
See you soon