Friday, September 4, 2009

Gift I - Geschenk I - Presente I

I´ve already written that September is a month full of B-days. So I am happily busy making some presents. Unfortunatelly I can not post the images as soon as I finish my work because I want to keep it as a surprise and some of them have to fly across the ocean...
But today I can post the first gift sent and already received!
Is is a sweet handbag I´ve made for one of my sisters who´s moved to the USA about 3 weeks ago. I made it very brazilian and colourfull so that she can think of home and not be homesick! :)
As soon as she sends me a pic using it I´ll post it here.
I hope she liked it.
So, Flavia, what do you think? Made full of love, wishing you the best of time in the US.
Happy B-day!!!
 

Ich habe schon geschrieben, dass der September ein Monat voller Geburtstage ist. Ich bin glücklich damit beschäftigt, einige Geschenke zu machen. Leider kann ich den Bildern nicht sofort zeigen, weil eigentlich  Überraschungen sind...
Aber heute kann hier ich das erste Geschenk zeigen, denn es ist schon am seinem Ziel angekommen.
Ist eine süße Handtasche die ich für meine Schwester, die in den USA vor etwa 3 Wochen umgezogen ist gemacht habe.
Ich habe es sehr brasilianisch und bunt genäht, so dass sie an zu Hause denken kann und keine Heimweh hat! :)
Sobald sie mir ihre Bilder sendet, dann poste ich das hier auch.
Ich hoffe, ihr hat es gefallen.
Also, Flavia, was meinst du?
Voller Liebe gemacht, wünsch dir die beste Zeit in den USA!

Ja escrevi que setembro é um mes cheio de aniversários.Portanto, estou feliz ocupada fazendo alguns presentes. Infelizmente não posso postar as imagens logo que eu terminar os trabalhos porque eu quero mantê-los como surpresa e alguns deles têm de sobrevoar o oceano ...
Mas hoje eu posso postar o primeiro presente que já foi enviado e recebido:
Uma bolsa fofa que eu fiz para uma das minhas irmãs, que se mudou para o E.U.A. cerca de 3 semanas atras. Fiz bem brasileira, colorida para que ela possa pensar em casa e não sentir muitas saudades! :)
Assim que ela me enviar uma foto com a bolsa eu posto aqui.
Espero que ela tenha gostado.
E ai, Flavia, o que achou? Fiz com muito carinho, te desejando uma ótima estada nos EUA.
Feliz aniversário!!!!
Bjs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just loved it!
Not only because I love the person who made it but also because it was well done!
love you!